Why is it that there is no top-notch Drupal shop in Seattle? There are several small shops here, and several large companies with branches here, but no really top-shelf, world-renowned Drupal shop based in this great city.
We aim to change that. We have built dozens of Drupal sites, and helped hundreds of customers succeed on the web. Now we want to build the top team of Drupal developers in this corner of the world.
Would you like to be a part of that? Here's the kind of traits we're looking for:
- You love helping people succeed
- You want to play on the bleeding edge by building in Drupal 8, or enabling Bitcoin transactions, or whatever cool technology you can pitch to our team.
- You have some experience with Drupal, and understand what makes it a great platform
- Maybe you've tried your hand at freelancing, but really want to let others handle the business side so you can play with the technology or work more with the customers.
- You're jazzed about working in Pioneer Square at least half of the time with more places to eat and be merry than you can reach in a year.
- You can hit the ground running, learn quickly, and get results
- You communicate well, and want to work on a team of great professionals who will challenge you and encourage you to challenge them.
- Our core principles of Change, Ownership, Results, and Stewardship resonate with you
We are looking for a variety of skills, from module development to information architecture to theming and UX design. We generally focus on the technical side of projects, because many of our customers are design firms or have their own designers. If you have some technical skill we can put to work right away and a desire to build something great, contact us and let's talk!