Again, good job on the site. Unfortunately, most people won't be able to tell just how cool it really is. There is definitely a better look and feel on the outside, but where it really shines is under the hood. In today's world of crappy software vendors who provide crappy products and next to zero service at premium prices, it's refreshing to work with someone who is honest, thorough, reasonable and willing to do what it takes to meet the customer's needs.Outdoor Research
- Top 6 reasons Drupal really sucks -- Developer Edition
- 10 Problems with Web Development Projects, and How We've Solved Them
- Information Technology in Business: The big picture
- Using a File Field with imported files in Drupal: Drush to the rescue!
- Conditionally hide or display a field for each Views row.