Freelock has a deep bench in all things Drupal, but beyond the technical skills they also offer the much-appreciated ability to ask the right questions, articulate issues, and offer strong solutions. They were a true partner that went the extra mile amidst shifting priorities and deadlines. I look forward to a continued working relationship with the team at Freelock.UW Center for Reinventing Public Education
- Information Technology in Business: The big picture
- Top 6 reasons Drupal really sucks -- Developer Edition
- 10 Problems with Web Development Projects, and How We've Solved Them
- Ask Freelock: Why should I use "Media" links instead of just embedding, in Drupal?
- Using a File Field with imported files in Drupal: Drush to the rescue!