Has your site been hacked? Are you concerned that it might be? Freelock's Security Assessment can set your mind at ease, or chart a course for recovery if your site has been compromised.
Here's what's included:
- A quick assessment of the hosting environment
- Detailed comparison of the code on the site compared to upstream "vanilla" code to detect all changes and identify custom code
- Evaluation of a site's theme for security issues
- Identification of any known security vulnerabilities of the installed libraries, plugins, contributed modules, etc.
- A quick assessment of custom code quality and its nature
- Recommendations of further actions, if necessary.
This is a "white box" assessment -- we are looking behind the scenes for common configuration mistakes, known issues, and to identify areas that might be a security concern.
This is a great starting point to get an overview of the security of a Drupal or WordPress site. We can also assess any other PHP-based open source CMS, as long as the original source code is available.
Security is a broad topic, and there's a lot more we can do to help. Here are some security-related services not included in this basic assessment, which we may recommend if needed. Pricing on these services varies tremendously on the site being assessed:
- Basic site vulnerability scans
- Load testing
- "Grey box" penetration testing
- Detailed custom code analysis
- Hacked site cleanup and recovery
- Ongoing maintenance and patching