August 12, 2004
Freelock, LLC allows registered users to post material on sites hosted on its servers, and expects those users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your rights in a copyrighted work have been infringed through a Web site we host, please provide the following information to Freelock, LLC's Copyright Agent:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identify the location of the material that you claim is infringing (such as a URL or a message board and number);
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Upon proper notice of claims of infringement, Freelock, LLC will take appropriate actions, up to and including terminating the accounts of users in appropriate circumstance, such as users who repeatedly infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you have a claim of infringement, please send notice to:
2431 - 11th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
... or use the contact form, linked below.