A Customized Business Website for One Flat Fee
Built by Freelock to Grow With Your Business
Saves Time – Customized site ready for content in less than a week.
Supports Your Growth – Expand site functionality without major redesign.
Simplifies the Process – Flat rate package includes hosting AND support.
Much More Than a Template
You’ve been there before, trying to find a template site that fits your needs (sort of, anyway) and then living with the consequences after shoehorning your business needs into a generic design. That’s not the case with your Freelock Business Site. After an intake interview, we will configure one our stock Drupal themes according to the needs of your business. From there, we’ll add your logo and colors and then launch the site on a secure development server ready for you to add content. This all happens within one week’s time.
Here's What's Included:
There are a lot of steps involved with getting a new website launched. We take care of all those steps for you. Following is a list of features and services included with Freelock’s Business Site Package.
The Essential Pages
- About Us
- Products/Services pages
- Our Team
- Customer List
The Essential Functions
- Home Page banner/slideshow
- Contact form
- Site map
- Video support
- Mobile friendly theme that looks great on smart phones and tablets
The Essential Marketing Tools
- Social Media block
- Social Media sharing
- XML Sitemap, for SEO
- RFP/Lead generation form
- Subscribe to newsletter (external service, many common services supported)
The Essential Content Management Features
- WYSIWYG editing (like Word)
- In-place editing
- Copy/paste from Word, and have it look decent
- Automatic image resizing
- Click to enlarge images
- Unlimited additional pages
- Automatic menu management
The Essential Maintenance and Support Package*
- Hosting on servers optimized for Drupal, up to 10GB of disk space and 10GB of data transfer per month, free for first year
- Site Maintenance
- Security Updates
- One hour of support per month
*Included package hosting, maintenance, and support begins from the date of purchase. After the first year, dedicated maintenance is $200/month and with one hour of support, $325/month total. Hosting varies based on usage, and generally starts around $10/month. Hosting, maintenance and one hour of retainer support auto-renews on a monthly recurring basis after the first year of included services.
Photo examples represent base design template and layout only, not every page that is included in the Business Site Package, which is limited to essential pages noted above. Some essential pages can be changed to match your needs, specific to your business.
Ready to Grow?
Drupal modules come with the strength of the Drupal community behind them. Each module is tested thoroughly to insure smooth integration and robust continuous operation that will not break as you install updates on your site. Here is a partial list of Drupal modules that we can add now, or later as your budget allows:
- Event registration and management
- Full custom e-commerce
- Customer Relationship Management, lead tracking, etc.
- Sales and operational dashboards
- Data visualization
- Community engagement features -- forums, voting, subscriptions
- Client/Vendor extranets, protected portals
- Membership sections
Need more? Contact us to discuss custom integrations and module development.
On a Tight Budget?
Try our Simple Business Package for $2,500. You can always upgrade later. This is great to get started if you've never had a site before.
After the first year, Shared hosting-only is $50/month, or with an hour of support $175/month.
Monthly Payment Plans are also available. Just ask us!
How do I Get Started?
Whether you have had a website before or not, have your own designer or not, or are a tech genius or not, Freelock has a process in place that can get your website up and running in no time.
Prepare Your info (or ask us, for assistance):
- Registered domain name
- Logo files
- Background graphic for website (optional)
- Color Palette
- Content for your website pages such as About Us information, Products/Services page, Staff pictures and Bios, Contact info, email address to send contact messages and RFPs
- Photos or graphics for the slide show on your home page.
- An individual (or group) in your organization who will assume the responsibilities for maintaining your site’s content.
- If transitioning from an existing CMS, Admin ID and password from your current site.
From There, It's Four Simple Steps:
- Place an order for a Business Site Package.
- We contact you for a website Intake interview.
- We get to work configuring your site.
- We contact you within a week with login detail and all of the rest of the information that you will need to start adding content to your site. If you have content that already resides on a Wordpress or Joomla site, we can migrate it to your new site.