Today’s websites are critical cogs in the business.
They have many tasks, but primarily your website should:
- Find new potential customers
- Turn potential customers into customers
- Manage internal processes
However, for a website to do its job for its business, it must be managed. Website management includes:
- Protect the identity of the firm and its trusted partners
- Capable of handling the volume of visitors
- Guide visitors to the information that they seek
In short, the best websites drive organizations forward.
Are you curious to know how much of your business is driven by your website?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. According to Moz.com, SEO is “a marketing discipline…
A common question of companies wanting to drive traffic to their website is “Should we advertise…