Today’s websites are critical cogs in the business.
They have many tasks, but primarily your website should:
- Find new potential customers
- Turn potential customers into customers
- Manage internal processes
However, for a website to do its job for its business, it must be managed. Website management includes:
- Protect the identity of the firm and its trusted partners
- Capable of handling the volume of visitors
- Guide visitors to the information that they seek
In short, the best websites drive organizations forward.
Are you curious to know how much of your business is driven by your website?
New versions of Drupal core dropped today, to fix a file handling issue.
How much do you know about the firm you're partnering with for web development and DevOps? Watch…